10 reasons to choose BSB
Are you looking for…
1. Programmes in Management in English, keeping in close contact with French students?
Burgundy School of Business offers eight Master's degrees and one Bachelor's degree in Management taught in English or in French, accredited by the Conférences des Grandes Ecoles and open to French and international students.
2. An international experience?
BSB has a long tradition of welcoming international students: our international community represents 30% of the student body including 46 nationalities. 35% of our faculty is composed of international professors and BSB welcomes 60 visiting professors from 15 countries every year.
3. An excellent location in the heart of Europe?
Enjoy studying in one of the best preserved historic centres with beautiful architecture. Dijon is also very close to other main European cities.
4. A chance to improve your French language skills?
We want to help you integrate into French society, that's why we offer free French language classes for you.
5. Outstanding faculty with both academic and professional backgrounds?
76% of our professors hold or are completing a PhD, and the majority of our professors are researchers, guaranteeing accurate and up-to-date knowledge in management.
6. High quality education combining theory and practice?
You will put theory into practice through case studies, group work, or consulting projects for our partner companies.
7. A rich social and cultural life?
A range of dynamic clubs and societies, recreation facilities and evening events are offered.
8. Personalised attention to students?
Small class size, close follow-up of your learning and progress, comprehensive support by the International Relations Office and availability of professors and staff are the guarantee of a successful experience at BSB.
9. Close contacts with the corporate world?
Meet with experts and consultants from the business world, and gain professional experience through work placements in France or abroad.
10. Effective career guidance and placement?
Our Corporate Relations Office has developed a network of 1100 national and international partner companies and helps to provide work placements and employment opportunities.
This is what Burgundy School of Business will offer you…
…and much more!