Looking for a work placement
The work placement has been integrated into the course curriculum of our programmes to enable students to gain real-world business experience, to apply their knowledge and skills in a professional framework as well as to develop confidence and define future career goals.
It constitutes the opportunity for them to demonstrate their competencies, to build confidence in key skills and develop new ones, and to learn from work experience. Work placements are highly-valued by employers and help students build a professional network for the future.
Convinced of the invaluable experience that constitutes a work placement, Burgundy School of Business offers a personalised support to French and International students enrolled as degree-seeking students in their work placement research:
- 3 days training in English with an external consultant: CV and cover letter training, preparation for the recruitment interview;
- Workshop on the professional project : personalised coaching sessions for French and International students
- Job fairs / International Forum
- Career fairs
- Recruitment sessions
Practical aspects of the work placement
- It can be fulfilled in France or abroad;
- Start looking for an internship as early as possible: finding a work placement takes time and energy;
- You are bound to the company and to the school by a work placement agreement;
- You will be coached by a mentor from the Burgundy School of Business.