Burgundy School of Business incubator
- Burgundy School of Business incubator welcomes all students of the School who have company creation or takeover projects. A wine unit has been created within this incubator.
- Future entrepreneurs are accompanied by affiliated professors (professionals with teaching responsibilities) and a network of experts associated with the Master’s degree course. These professionals can help with insertion into networks or validate the feasibility of the business model.
- In 2007, for example, 4 students created their companies. These companies are still in activity today.
Accompaniment in the creation or takeover of a company
- Project for commercial agent
Creation of a training course for and accompaniment in the creation or takeover of commercial agencies
- Standardisation in wine management:
- Establishment of principles for certification for jobs in wine management (in progress)
- At every level of qualification
- For France and abroad