How to apply
Please note that Burgundy School of Business will only accept application forms sent by academic coordinators from our partner universities.
1. Approach your Home University International Office to know more about the application process.
2. Identify the appropriate level of study.
3. Your home University will nominate students.
4. You will receive an e-mail requiring the documents for the application to be sent to your home university international office coordinator and we will issue the acceptance letter and the accommodation certificate for the VISA application.
5. Once we have your file completed we will send you your login and password to access the intranet. Later on you will have to upload an ID photo (.jpg).