How to apply
Burgundy School of Business will only accept application forms sent by academic coordinators from our partner universities.
2. Identify the appropriate level of study.
3. Students will then be contacted by email with their login and passwords (Date of birth and email address communicated on the nomination form by their Home University)
4. Students can then apply on line and upload an ID photo (.jpg)
5. Send the requested documents to Sarah CHEFIRAT, International Relations Assistant for Incoming Students.
Please note it is important to fill in the online accommodation form as early as possible in order for the International Office to start looking for accommodation possibilities.
7. Students will receive an email with the link to course registration online. Students must have the required prerequisites and the Home University must approve the choice of courses and number of credits
8. Students should download and fill-in the learning agreement according to the choices indicated in the course registration form. They should bring this with them to Dijon.
Admission documents needed for the VISA application, (if applicable) will be sent to the Home University on time.
For more information please see our Factsheet.