Burgundy School of Business does not own or manage student accommodation but the International Office can help you look for the best options. First, please take a look at the different kinds of accommodation we usually offer our students.

The International Relations Office will then contact those of you requesting help.

Important information : insurances
• Liabilty Insurance : In France it is a legal requirement to have liability insurance; this is called ‘Assurance Responsabilité Civile’. You can take out a policy with your French bank or any insurance company upon arrival.

• Accommodation Insurance : We recommend that you also take out accommodation insurance. In French this is called ‘Assurance Habitation’ that you can buy with your bank upon arrival in Dijon.

Before signing any contract, please read this general information about accommodation in France

Your accommodation in Dijon

All students are then requested to fill out the online accommodation form.

Different accommodation possibilities

Be careful if you arrive out of the opening hours of your residence, you will have to spend one night in a hostel and come back to your residence the following day when they are open !!
Here are some suggestions for Temporary Accommodation. 

Your accommodation in Lyon

We have a list of available accommodations in Lyon, please contact Ms Celina FASANO CAMARA (