European students

Students from the European Union are not required to apply for a visa or a residence card. Your national identity card will serve this purpose.

Non European students

Obtaining a student visa

All students who plan to study in France and who are not citizens of one of the 30 member countries of the European Economic Area, or of Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino or the Vatican, must obtain a long-term visa marked étudiant.

Be careful, as with admission to higher education institutions, student residing in some countries can only obtain student visas through the Campusfrance procedure. This procedure is called CEF; you can consult the list of these countries here:

Upon arrival in France, your passport will be stamped by French police at the airport, as well as the document "demande d'attestation OFII" if you have received it along with your VISA. Please bring back both your passport and this stamped document, as well as your birth certificate, during the orientation week at Burgundy School of Business.


Once in Dijon we will explain you all the steps to validate your VISA (if applicable).