News & Events
The Bachelor Marketing & Business recruits international students at the Lyon campus
A solid degree in France's second largest city
The Bachelor Marketing & Business in Dijon has been an excellent degree choice for international students over the past several years. An annual average of fifteen students (23% of degree enrolment) opt to do their bachelor studies at Burgundy School of Business.
The Bachelor Marketing & Business' all English track has been on offer in Lyon, France's second biggest city, since 2013. Its brand new campus is now located in the dynamic Confluence area. The Lyon campus, with its ideal study environment and small class sizes, will be welcoming a dozen international students in the upcoming academic year.
Advantages of studying in Lyon
· An exceptional opportunity to study in English in France's 2ndlargest metropolitan city (1.5 million inhabitants)
· An easy to reach city: Lyon's airport is the 3rd largest in France
· A dynamic business city is the home to numerous international companies and investors
· A rich cultural, historical and architectural heritage
· A high-tech city campus in a new and upcoming district with a shopping centre, ice-skating rink and numerous restaurants
· Personalised student coaching and advice
· A cozy classroom atmosphere
Admission of international students to the Bachelor degree programme is now open for both Dijon and Lyon's campuses.Next application deadlines: 26th March / 27th May / 30th June