MSc in International Business Development
"This programme is the ideal springboard for future business executives whose ambition is to develop their management skills in an international context."
The MSc in international Business Development is an English-taught postgraduate course that aims to train future dynamic and internationally-oriented operational managers who will support business organisations into global market expansion.
1st term (September-December): core courses
2nd term (January-April): International Business courses and project
3rd term (May-August): professional thesis/dissertation
- International Business Environment
- Managing Business Internationalisation
- Managing Diversity
- Managing International Financial Risks
- Managing International Business Operations
- International Negotiation and Sales
- International Consulting Project
This programme is open to candidates holding:
- A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in business administration
An English language certificate - IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (80), or equivalent - obtained not more than two years before submission of the application.
Graduates will be able to hold a large variety of middle management positions within international business organisations, such as: sales manager, export zone manager, import-export manager, international purchaser, executive manager in international SMEs.Duration: one academic year.