MSc in Global Marketing & Negotiation
"It is our ambition to prepare future managers with strong marketing and negotiation skills for the challenges of implementing efficient marketing strategies in today’s evolving and complex business world."
The MSc in Global Marketing & Negotiation aims to provide a wide range of skills and techniques for problem solving and decision making. Students will develop their knowledge and practical application of marketing, negotiation tools and implementation techniques.
1st term (September-December): core courses
2nd term (January-April): core courses and marketing, project
3rd term (May-August): professional thesis/dissertation
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Market Development
- International Luxury Marketing
- Managing Diversity
- International Business Negotiation
- International Business Project
- Implementing Evidence Based Marketing
- Specialised cases
To be considered for admission, applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management/Marketing or a good knowledge of the basics of marketing
- A command of English: IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (80), or equivalent obtained not more than two years before submission of the application.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. Application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
Job prospects include product/brand manager, market researcher, marketing manager,sales manager, account manager or one of many other related positions.