What is a Mastère Spécialisé (MS)?
The Mastère Spécialisé is a post-master programme. Created in the 80's to respond to demand from French companies who wanted to recruit graduates with skills in specialised fields, the Mastère Spécialisé is also a collective label owned by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (http://www.cge.asso.fr/en). It guarantees the course's vocational focus, rigour and technical nature.
The MS objectives are to enable students to become highly specialised in an area corresponding to the needs identified by businesses, therefore giving them dual expertise recognised in the labour market.
Only schools which are members of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles may issue a post-master Master's degree.
Burgundy School of Business' Mastères Spécialisés:
Burgundy School of Business launches two Mastères Spécialisés (MS) belonging to the School of Wine & Spirits Business completely taught in French:
- The MS Commerce International des Vins et Spiritueux
- The MS Management des Entreprises Culturelles et Industries Créatives
Admission requirements for international candidates:
- A Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree along with at least three years of significant work experience.
- Command of French TEF, TCF (4) or DELF (C1).
For further information:
- MS Commerce International des Vins et Spiritueux
- MS Management des Entreprises Culturelles et Industries Créatives