The Entrepreneurial Garden, the Entrepreneurship Center of Burgundy School of Business
The Entrepreneurial Garden is our Centre for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, which combines our facilities and academic resources.
With that scope in mind, the Entrepreneurial Garden has developed a range of short-term programmes stemming from the following principles:
- Collective learning and effectual teaching are the basis of our teaching methods
- Academic professionals and practitioners are part of our educational and pedagogical teams
- Each participant learns entrepreneurship by experiencing real life situations
- Daily individual and collective feedback is given on their findings
Our international GinkGo programme
- Combines different modules from ideation to business creation
- Takes place in January and June/July
- Each module is a full time course delivered over 5 days:
35 hours of courses per week combining theory, experiential learning and team work coaching, which takes place both at the school and off campus
- Our courses are open to undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and professionals wishing to develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and to extend their entrepreneurial skills.
The first edition of GinkGo will take place on January 9th - January 20th 2017 and will offer the following combination of modules at both undergraduate and graduate levels:
- Creative Mindset and Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Design Thinking and Entrepreneurs
Come and explore concepts of Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Leadership through seminars, creativity workshops and horse coaching in the first module.
While in the second one lead by certified coaches, we will give you the opportunity to work with external user groups outside the classroom and eventually design a prototype.