The Entrepreneurial Garden, the Entrepreneurship Center of Burgundy School of Business
The Entrepreneurial Garden is our Centre for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, which combines our facilities and academic resources.
With that scope in mind, the Entrepreneurial Garden has developed a range of short-term programmes stemming from the following principles:
- Collective learning and effectual teaching are the basis of our teaching methods
- Each participant learns entrepreneurship by experiencing real life situations
- Daily individual and collective feedback is given on their findings
Our international GinkGo programme
- Combines different modules from ideation to business creation
- Takes place in January and June/July
- Each module is a full time course delivered over 5 days:
35 hours of courses per week combining theory, experiential learning and team work coaching, which takes place both at the school and off campus
- Our courses are open to undergraduate students, postgraduate students, and professionals wishing to develop an entrepreneurial mindset, and to extend their entrepreneurial skills.
For more information about TEG and the GinkGo programme, please click here
Our undergraduate programme will take place across all four modules between June 19th and July 15th 2017. Each module will last for one week and students may take any or all of the four modules.
For more information about our Summer 2017 Undergraduate course please click here
Our postgraduate programme will last for two weeks and will take place between June 25th and July 8th 2017.
For more information about our Summer 2017 Postgraduate course please click here